Una ricetta composta da diverse provenienze di arabica che la rende molto raffinata e resistente.
Arabica Brasile, Arabica Guatemala, Arabica Nicaragua, Arabica Etiopia, Arabica Honduras, Arabica India, Robusta India
Extra Blend by Mokabar represents a studied and complex combination of provenance, with the aim of reaching an excellent level to be enjoyed at the bar like at home. 70% of this blend has an Arabica composition, with coffee coming from: Brazil, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Ethiopia, Honduras and India. The remaining 30% is composed of Robusta coffee coming exclusively from India. An intense taste, a thick cream, for an energetic start to the day. Unlike the Bar Blend, the Extra Blend is less subject to climatic variations, guaranteeing a perfect result.
Less subject to climate